Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weary Body, Lazy mind

Sigh.. Have you ever sat down and thought to yourself what you should or can be?
I've been having those thoughts and I'm wondering Can I do this? I feel lost and I see it impossible to explain myself. What do I do? Who do I call?
I'm at A major cross road in my life and I need God now more than ever, and I realize he can help me but I can't just sit and wait for him to start working. God helps those who helps themselves so... I assume I need to make the first step. I know I can do it, my mind has the ability to conquer but my body is weary. My body seems to be floating thus making my mind lazy and tired. School hasn't been looking up much and I can't blame anyone but myself. I need to get it together, I say I'll do it then, I say I'll do it now but I keep procrastinating grrrrrr...
I don't want to be a failure, even the thought brings pain and sorrow. I'm trying to looking ahead and face the rain, wind and storm but lord what's wrong with me? what happened? Show me some signs revitalize my mind. Restore wisdom,determination and consistency. Please God help me
 Lord what do I do??

2 comments:

  1. Your writing engages... very personal and poignant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kirk Ley thanks for passing through and reading. I really appreciate it. I suppose giving ppl a poignant feeling while reading is good, helps to see what's really going on inside. :)

    ReplyDelete