Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hobby or an Aspiring Career??

Well, how do I start?
It was a few years ago when I took my first decent looking picture. I fell in love, I couldn't believe that someone like me could had done something like that, something so, so beautiful. So I just want to share with you a few of my favourite photos. Bare in mind I'm still pretty new to this but with God anything is possible. My pictures revolve mostly around scenery but I hope to expand and take pictures of my own models ;)
God Bless you.
Enjoy.
A picture at the lake in Mississauga Canada



A picture of the Milk River trail in Jamaica


 A picture of the Niagara Falls



 A picture of the sunset in McCook's Pen, Jamaica

The last one is my absolute favourite, this is the one that got me started.

No comments:

Post a Comment