Thursday, October 20, 2011

SMH*

Why is it that the minute you are up, even if it's for only one minute something always comes and wacks you in the face?

Sigh.
Letting you feel much worse than you've ever felt. I was embarrassed today in my Math class. Embarrassed in front of a bunch of eleven graders.

First I thought I'm never coming back to this stupid class again ~_~

Someone even made fun of my hair but I wasn't offended by that none the less. I was embarrassed because the teacher knew that I couldn't complete the equation yet he insisted that I take the marker. I'm not afraid of math but I have to be relearning it since I haven't done it in over a year (in pre-university now). So I was almost completely clueless standing at the chalkboard. I guess it's just that I'm a little bit ashamed of being older than these kids and I didn't know what to do. I'm not mathematically disabled but I'm more of an English/Literature and Science student. I'm good in English and my sibling is good in Math, go figure.

Sigh

Math, hope you had a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment